Monday, September 28, 2009

The Employment Begins.....

It has been a week now since Austin J's long awaited and bragged about employment at Delloit and Douche. Austin interned there last summer and was offered a job there last fall. You may be thinking, wow, congratulations, this kid has it made, think twice! What he thought was a big four accounting firm turned out to be a douche bag manufacturer. This is a high profile douche bag company, they have turned out names like Kanye West, Perez Hilton, the popped collar, the barbed wire bicep tatoo, and last but not least, Tim O. Austin was quoted as saying, "Ever since starting my employment with Delloit and Douche, I have been wearing skin tight jeans, pink polo's with the collars popped, of course, I just like the atmosphere here, people accept me." It is unknown how he mixed up Delloit and Touche for Delloit and Douch, but it appears that Austin is in line to be a principle and making $100k in only a couple years. You can now see Austin as a frequent visitor of Spin Night Club, where he is strictly limited to VIP, what does Austin say about his new found friends? "I just love, love, when I buy a girl a drink and she dances with me, I feel the love, and love is what I love." Congrats on the new employment Austin, I wish I had a job.....just not with Douche Bags.

This Video Was Put Out Showcasing their New Product Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment