Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rumblings From 205

I will start this war with the noobs from room 205 + Bob! What a disgrace to blog posters worldwide.

1) There are no pictures or videos posted. It is not fun to just look at words on a page.

2) No polls, or other applications.

3) Tim O is writing on the blog.

I have been monitoring the events from Rumblingsfrom205.blogspot.com for over a day now as have other people around the state. Jay S, was quoted as saying, "this blog is more boring than a John S joke on a Friday night!" Among other things, we had a a sit down interview with Chris D who was quoted as saying, "I think I created a better blog last year, I think I had like 550 followers."

Lets let this blog war continue, I will be waiting for your defense.

Has anyone heard Tim hit a homerun with a wood bat the other week in fall Senior Leadership Practice?

No comments:

Post a Comment