Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quotes From Austin as He Plays NCAA 09!


"here we go!"
"knee slapping...."
"Are you serious??!?!?!"
"I got pulled again!?!"
"Check out my stats!"
"HAHAHAHA"
"I like runningback because I don't have to make decisions"
"I couldn't call a timeout, I didn't have any left!"....me, "you had one left Austin"...."oh"
"Preseason I was ranked #27!"
"I'm averaging 111 rushing yards per game"...thats not that much austin...."It is when I only get 10 carries per game(said very defensively)"!
"I have 9 touchdowns in 3 games, thats pretty damn good, hahahahaha"!
"I'm good, I've won two Heismans!"
"I'm tough as nails!"
"Let's be nice to Austin for a change, can't we just do that?"
"Here we go, first Big Ten game....I'm going to roll through the Big Ten this year!"
"aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, whats up? I just went 71 yards breaking 2 tackles for the touchdown!"
"OH, you are so lucky!"
"That wasn't me, that was my widereceiver!"
"I'd like to bend that quarterback over and give it to him!"
"This Butler guy is way more athletic than my last qb, I like him!"
"Oh whats up, another touchdown!"
"hahhahaaha, I'm averaging 41 yards per catch!"
"This play always freaks me out, I never know if he gives it to me or not!"
"I feel bad for my poor son, red beard jr!"
"Oh my gosh, please tell me someone saw that!!!"
"I'm a wrecking ball!!!, I'm a wrecking ball!!"
"God D*****"
"Got it, whats up!"
"ah dude, touchdown right here, that is if he gets it to me!"
"is there a trophy between Purdue and Minnesota?"
"Fricken pass it to me!"
"did you see how many times he spun??? He spun 5 times!!! What a retard"

This is only from the first half of his game, I got bored and tired from writing them all down, more to come soon!

2 comments: