Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update on room 211


I haven't blogged in a while, but now I'm back to spit hot fire like Dylan from Chappelle's skit. Since its been a while I thought I would just update everyone on whats happening in the life of the hoodlums from 211.

Ben is still caught up in his cult(baseball) although now that we have caught on he is starting to deny it and emphasize his Christian activites. Lately almost all of his sentences start with, "In the sunday school group I lead ..." He also talks a good deal about his devotions and his "bible study" which conveniently is with baseball guys. Hmmmm....

Andrew has stepped up his moochieness to a completely new level. Last week I caught him asking President Jay Barnes if he could use his parking spot because it was inconvenient for him to walk all the way from heritage. Barnes agreed and said in an interview with me that "its just so hard to say no to that kid, I mean his parents don't live around here anymore and he is 35 years old and still has another year. I am just trying to make him feel comfortable so he can get off of our campus." And in response to an earlier article, the rumors are true, Andrew will be working for Austin although instead of PR he will be working in the custodial services department.

Geoff has gone to another level of creepiness this week. On Sunday night Geoff was scoping out women at Vespers when he discovered the "girl in gray." After seeing her he became completely obsessed. Later that night he asked me what I thought her name was although neither of us new he wanted to facebook stalk her. I said Geoff that is creepy, to which he responded "it's not creepy if they dont know about it!"

Kyle, I dont even know what to say about Kyle. He isnt even worth that much of my time and energy. (Roasted)

Matt has been spending time keeping creepy guys away from his woman and tanning. Word on the street is that he is trying to copy the look of the guidos.

Jay is just being his slothy self. In the past 2 weeks all he has managed to accomplish was to go to class maybe once or twice and then go to his internship a few times. The rest of his time was spent sleeping, lounging or playing halo.

No comments:

Post a Comment